Evidence based help for:
• depression • anxiety
• relationship/gender problems
• difficult to diagnose (somatic) pain/symptoms
• health problems related to stress
• addiction/eating disorders
Barbara Burrows B.A. Psychoanalyst R.P.
practices in Burlington ON.
- Advanced Training Program in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, (A.T.P.P.P.) Toronto Psychoanalytic Society / affiliated with U. of T. School of Medicine, Dept of Psychiatry, / meets the accreditation of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
- Psychoanalytic training at the Toronto Institute of Psychoanalysis (T.I.P.) which is under the auspices of the International Psychoanalytic Association (I.P.A.)
- The Toronto Psychoanalytic Society (T.P.S.);
- The Canadian Psychoanalytic Society (C.P.S.)
- The International Psychoanalytic Association (I.P.A.);
- Canadian Association of Psychodynamic Psychotherapists (C.A.P.T.)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (C.R.P.O.)